Thursday, September 19, 2013

My All-Time Favorite Comfort Book: A Bookworm Post



Excuse the bland and mediocre looking mug of coffee next to that masterpiece laying beside it which is the point of this particular post.

I’m doomed to be obsessed with this book forever. When I have nothing better to read, this is my comfort book. And when someone asks me to suggest a good read, I always find myself uttering “Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult” without even thinking twice. It’s gotten so bad that even my parents tell me, “You’re reading that again?” apparently, it’s been a frequent sight in the breakfast table for the past 4 years or so. The pages are a proof of this - with all the traces of coffee stains in selected chapters. The pages have browned and frayed through the years, but I don't really care.


Her talent in storytelling is too brilliant for my life. Please pick it up the next time you find yourselves in the bookstore. Apparently – it’s hard to find an e-book for this. It’s worth every cent, trust me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment