Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Lemon Regimen

Okay so i'm into this thing where you put lemon slices in water - apparently it helps "detoxify" your body. It doesn't really make water taste enjoyable, but the idea of internal cleansing seems nice. Especially because I'm desperate of it in its figurative sense as well.

I guess I'm at that point where I really honestly feel like I have to get rid of "toxic" things in my life. It's not exactly easy weeding out the unnecessary. Factors such as sentimental value and attachments usually make me hesitant to steer clear of them. 

Sometimes, I wish I can just grow some balls and just tell myself that I can do without these things that masquerade themselves as important when in fact, they're just merely unhealthy distractions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment