Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Turning Pages

I’ve been racking my mind lately on how to make my blog layout more visually inviting. It should be obvious by now that I’m pretty much a minimalist (white backgrounds with plain and clean Serif fonts seem to rub my aesthetic senses the right way), and with that premise, I’m supposedly easy to please with these things. But I’m quite perplexed about the fact that my current layout is missing something font-wise. It’s just not rubbing me the right way.

Is that shallow? I think not. People who are self-professed font aficionados will damn well agree that Arial is too generic. My musings deserve to look better than my term end paper from 4th year highschool.

So with that said, I’m half-proud and half-ashamed (given the sole reason of unfulfilled font expectations) to say that I’m moving to a different blog host. Click here to teleport to my musings' new whereabouts

So no, this is not a goodbye post. Just more of a see-you-later-somewhere-else kind. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment